Motivational Interviewing Consultation Group for Health Care Providers--Starts this Fall!
I really enjoy supporting health care providers in Motivational Interviewing (MI) skill development. Any journey in learning MI is never smooth and is often filled with many questions about the nuances of practice.
For these reasons, I now offer health care providers the opportunity to gain more support in their MI journey and within a small group setting conducted using the collaborative "Spirit" of MI.
This consultation group is for:
- Social Workers
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Peer Support Staff
- Pastoral Counselors
- Clinical Research Staff
- Completed introductory MI training; and
- Practiced MI in an applied setting.
Group members will:
- Have the opportunity to discuss use of MI (and particularly with challenging cases).
- Practice sharpening MI skills and work through the nuances of MI methods.
- Discuss how to blend MI with other therapeutic interventions.
- Have the freedom to explore other topics and help build the agenda for each session.
**Recruiting now--group starts this fall!
$75.00 per meeting. Receipt will be provide for tax deductions.
One free miss per year.
Few slots. Sign up today!